Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ebay Today: Tig Fromm action figure



Here's day one of what I plan on making a regular feature: highlighting some of the Ewoks and Droids items for sale on Ebay.
Today I just had to show this pristine looking Tig Fromm figure. It sure looks nice for it's age, but one thing that doesn't look too nice is the price! He's listed at a buy it now price of $249.99!
As you can see, Kenner forgot to add the red highlights outfit, but that's 1980's Kenner painting for you. Just think of what Hasbro could do today!
For some reason, the picture comes out looking transparant, at least on my computer. If it does on yours, just click on the picture for a clearer shot.
To check out this and other Tig Fromm items, just follow the link:
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=tig+Fromm&category0=
On a personal sidenote, this was the last vintage Star Wars figure that my brother and I purchaced way back in 1986.

No comments: